SwiftPOS Touch Clerk Log-on Modes
- Fast Clerks linked to individual Cash Drawers for Cash Security.
- Wrist Band Readers, Magnetic Card Swipe, RFID Proximity Readers, Biometric Finger Scanners for access control.
- Clerk security based on Clerk Groups and can restrict access to any key on the POS.
- When running multiple clerks, existing sales on screen are automatically held or recalled when the other Clerks log on.
- Clock in, Clock out with multiple breaks creates summary payroll data in the back office.
- More SwiftPOS Touch features.
Back Office Staff Management Features
- Time and Attendance Reports keeps track of clock-on, unpaid breaks and clock-off times.
- Your POS Terminals become your time clock readers using Magnetic swipe cards, bar coded staff cards or Proximity Card Readers.
- The system enables the highlighting of absenteeism, attendances and late arrivals for quick verification.
- Extensive clerk reporting and staff commission scheme based on product group sales.
- Half Hourly sales reports by location to assist with staffing levels.
- Combine time and attendance tracking with employee scheduling and payroll packages for tighter integrated control over your entire staff management process.
- Search facility to view any sales transactions for a particular Clerk.
- Links with security cameras for any suspect transactions.