Online Ordering POS Features
Take your Restaurant, Cafe, QSR and or club to the next level, with our online ordering system that easily syncs to the POS
Already have a online ordering system and don’t want to change it up? No problem, with SwiftPOS’s API you can integrate your existing online ordering system with SwiftPOS, directly connecting orders to the POS and the Kitchen.
Online Ordering Made Easy with SwiftPOS
Feature Benefits for Your Business
- Reduce potential of lost business
- Allows orders to be paced out over a long time
- Eliminates the problem of ‘no shows’
- Set up a pick-up or delivery feature or both
- Another avenue to build customer loyalty
- Recall orders and make changes that reprint to the kitchen
- Recall order and print delivery receipt
Feature Benefits for Your Customers
- Skip the line
- Perfect for time poor customers
- Great for managing companies expense accounts
- Ability to quickly place their favourite order enhances the purchase experience
- Phone, tablet, laptop and desktop friendly ordering interfaces.
Online Ordering Integration
SwiftPOS API allows for 3rd party providers to integrate their interface with SwiftPOS, so you can easily create orders for you inventory as well as create customer websites for customer to order and shop from any integrated online store, linking back to SwiftPOS. SwiftPOs’s POS ordering integrations include, Mobi2Go, My Local Foodie, New Sunrise and Cooking the Books.
Our menu costing software puts the information you need at your fingertips to keep you connected with what is really happening in your business each day. You’ll know what you’re buying and from which distributors, how much stock is on hand, which menu items are selling, which menus are making money and which menus need fixing. Your whole team has live access to the numbers that count whenever and wherever they need them.
Cooking the Books programs link in with a fantastic range of complementary software, including POS and Accounting. We have also developed strong relationships with suppliers, marketers and other businesses that can help our clients so that we can focus on what we do best, kitchen management tools, whilst still assisting you in every aspect of running your business.