SwiftPOS is proud to partner with Westpac’s new Presto Smart payment solutions.
Presto Smart is Westpac’s new integrated payment solution, designed to make in-store payments easy by directly connecting your SwiftPOS to your Presto Smart payment terminal — taking away the hassle of manually keying in transactions into your payment terminal and speeding up sales at check out.
Presto Smart is a compact and lightweight EFTPOS terminal, letting you take payments anywhere in-store – on the counter or on the sales floor, giving you back time to do what you do best, running your business.
Benefits and features:
- Take payments anywhere in store: Let customers pay at the counter, on the sales floor or at the table
- Fast payments and simple reconciliation: No more manual typing of payment amounts into your merchant terminal, minimising keying errors and making end-of-day reconciliation fuss-free.
- Stable and reliable: On the VX690 terminal, Presto Smart will automatically switch over to 3G should your main communication method drop out so you never miss a sale.
- Easy to set up, easy to use: Once your POS and POS software has been updated, Presto Smart is easy to set up and get started and intuitive for you and your team to use.
- Local Support 24/7: You’re covered with 24/7, local technical support on 1800 066 244.
- CTA: link to Westpac Presto page using your unqiue Presto referrer link: https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/merchant-services/eftpos/presto-smart?referrer=swiftpos
Applications for merchant services are subject to Westpac’s approval. Westpac’s Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services.