Take your promotions to the next level with OrderAway's Mix & Match
OrderAway has expanded its Mix & Match promotions, now allowing up to 7 different rules to be implemented!
Mix & Match rules are a powerful tool that can help venues boost sales, reward customers with great deals, and even adhere to responsible service of alcohol laws. With seven different rules available, it’s easy to create new promotions or use existing ones directly from the SwiftPOS Back Office.
So, what are the benefits for venues?
- Easily create new or use existing Mix & Match deals directly from SwiftPOS Back Office
- Mix & Match deals are automatically applied to orders, activating instant savings for customers
- Strengthen loyalty with member-only promotions
- Adhere to responsible service of alcohol laws with a max quantity per order. Set against individual products or families of products
Currently, 7 of the 8 Mix & Match rules are available, including:
- Volume Discount – For example, offer a promotion such as buy 2 or more for $10.99 each.
- Buy X, Get X – For example, offer a promotion such as buy a main meal and get 1 FREE.
- Buy X, Get Y – For example, offer a promotion such as buy 12 wines get a 24pk carton of beer FREE.
- Buy X, Get Multiple – For example, offer a promotion such as Buy a 10pk and get FREE merchandise.
- Buy X & Y for Z – For example, offer a promotion such as buy a coffee and muffin for $6.
- Buy A B & C for Z – Used when offering a promotion that requires 3 products to be purchased before a discount is applied to the sale.
- Max Allowed in Sale – Used when a venue wants to enforce the responsible service of alcohol by limiting the number of alcoholic drinks sold per order. For example, a Limit of 4 alcoholic drinks per sale
To get started with OrderAway’s Mix & Match rules? Visit https://help.swiftpos.com.au/index.php/docs/mixmatch/
So why not give it a try and see how it can benefit your business?
It’s important to note that OrderAway Mix & Match is only available in SwiftPOS v10.42 or higher.